Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday feature: dotted lamp work

I had so much fun with my dotted leafy feature that I decided to do a dotted lamp work feature.  I got carried away with this one.  It's considerably longer than my features normally are. Many of you reading this enjoy beads just as much as I do so I didn't think that anyone would mind.  Enjoy!

Pandora Style Beads...Chunky by blueseraphim


Red and Turquoise Lampwork Beads by Moonflowerbeads

Warm Up Handmade Lampwork Beads set of six by PokaBeads

ORANGE CREAMSICLE AND TURQUOISE SILVER DROP GLASS BEADS by alishawhite

Tangerine Dots - Set of 6 Lampwork Beads by AshlynDesign

Organic lampwork bead set, ETCHED, polka dot, amber topaz, 16 beads SRA by Juliyamr

Spring Rain Discs (12) Lampwork Beads - SRA by BeadiNtRiGuE

Brown and Turquoise Lampwork Handmade Glass Beads by Lutrick

MMJ Lampwork Bead Set - Raintree Gardens (13) by mixedmediajewelry

RED and KHAKI Lentils Handmade Lampwork Beads - SRA - Free U.S. Shipping by flamework

Frosted Turquoise Black & White Dots Made to Order Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads by imakebeads



15 comments:

  1. Look at all those fun dots! Thanks for including my beads.

    Lara Lutrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun feast for the eyes! Thank you so much for including my Tangerine beads! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! My daughter said the strings of beads looked like caterpillars :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all theses beads...so uplifting and colorful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Rose, for choosed me! :)

    Best regards, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Beautiful work by all. Thank you for including my little dotted spacers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Beautiful work by all. Thank you for including my little dotted spacers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who knew there were so many great dotted beads out there! I can't even begin to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Look at all those great beads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. To all those included, you're very welcome! Thanks so much to everyone else for all of the feedback!

    Lisa, I can definitely see how the beads look like caterpillars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great picks Rose! I LOVE lampwork! Those orange polka dot etched ones are just adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what fun is this. Thanks so much for including my Red & Khaki set of lentils. {Hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Nancy! And you're very welcome, Cherine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woozer...Love those dots!!!! Love the color!!!! Thanks for including me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Moon, and you're very welcome in return!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.