Saturday, April 30, 2011

metallic bangle and some treasury love

I listed a new bangle this week.

It's available here.  I'm not making a lot of bangles these days, but this has been a popular design so I made another version.  I love this kind of jewelry because it's simple and classic.  You can wear it for just about any occasion.

I was very fortunate to be included in several new treasuries this week.  Check them out!

(Is anyone else frustrated by how the treasury format keeps getting bigger and bigger?  I think Etsy's trying to discourage these screen shots or something.)

Kelly (MadeWithButtons) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Skinny - Sunshine Gold Accented in her Gimme Some Sunshine Baby treasury.  Kelly just opened up her new button shop this month.  I'm so glad that she's creating again!

CatchSomeRaes included my Button Charm Bracelet - Yellow in her think Happy thoughts treasury.

Christina (AnnasAdornments) included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Rainbow (which now has 17 hearts!) in her Button-Crazy! treasury.  Thank you, Christina, for another fabulous collection.  And thank you, Lisa (Alterity) for the comments on my blog and on the treasury page about how we're in this awesome collection together!  Lisa also has amazing button jewelry.


Stay tuned tomorrow for my monthly Top Droppers and commenters appreciation post as well as my May sale information!

8 comments:

  1. I love how the treasuries look when the curator chooses a color. I haven't done that myself, and will have to remember it! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that bracelet but your yellow bracelets just make me smile. I LOVE yellow! And the button embellished one in the last treasury - Nifty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, happy treasuries -- and each of your selected bracelets are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that bangle! Congratulations on all the beautiful treasuries too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I love the color themed treasuries, too, Deb! I have made them before, but it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the colors! The yellow is so sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bangle! Fantastic treasuries too :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.