Thursday, April 21, 2011

a new garden for spring 2011

I'm not the best about making and listing pieces in the right season, but I had to list this piece while it's still spring.

It's available here.  This is the third flower embellished cuff that I've made now.  The second one is still available in my shop here.  This new one is more like that second one than like my first one.  It would be fun to do another bright cuff like that.  But I love all of the red in this new cuff, too.  And I have not gotten tired of the dark green base.  I would make another flower cuff just for that.  The disc beads are from Art Beads mixes.  I've been collecting the flowers over the past year, mostly from local bead shops.  And the button clasp is another Lisa Peters creations (LisaPetersArt).  She's been listing lots of new goodies lately so go check out her shop if you haven't been over there in a while.

As I've mentioned recently, I'm slowing down on the peyote cuffs for a while.  But I still have a decent number of flower beads left so there will probably be another one of these cuffs at some point.

11 comments:

  1. That's so beautiful. Any season will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have some flower beads I've collect that I'm not sure what to do with, you've given me inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! It is so detailed! I am always amazed by your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely! I really like the dark green background too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you finish off your cuffs! They're just fantastic! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone! Your feedback means so much to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Anna! I'm so happy that this new cuff will be heading your way soon!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.