Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Feature: continuing the nautical theme

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up with me this past week for my Friday Feature link up!  Here are just a few of the great finds that were featured.  Click on the photos to check out the item listings, blog posts, etc.




I was going to do a spring clothing and accessories feature today, but I got so many excellent comments about nautical items this week that I decided to keep it going with some Etsy nautical picks that coordinate with my new piece.
 Enjoy!
  
Adorable Vintage Sailor Dress XS Extra Small. Vintage Sixties 60s Sailor Dress by littleextrasthatcount









I don't like to make a lot of rules for my link ups, but if you link up, please visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.  Thanks!






Grab a blog button!
Friday Feature


Were you featured in this post?  Grab one of these buttons, too!


Friday Feature


Where else I linked up today:

16 comments:

  1. That sailor dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nautical theme! I really like that dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! That lighthouse necklace is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL wow! you can delete my oops! I pasted the wrong link at first! ;)
    not enough coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds!! I really love those earrings;) Have a great weekend Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the little sailor hat is so cute. And I like the lighthouse necklace. Great finds! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun sailor collection! I love the little lighthouse necklace. http://absolutelykismet.blogspot.com/2012/04/besteam-lovely-orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute features! I like the nautical theme although I never wear any of it. I can almost smell the ocean air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great features! I still like your bracelet the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that little girl's sailor hat...
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. and I added your link party button to my link party page on my blog. :~)
    -yankeeburrowcreations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! The sailor hat coin purse is super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. really love the necklace!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think that little sailor hat would look just right on me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great theme. I love that sailor hat, so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really enjoying the theme! And I love that you love the owls!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.