Sunday, April 8, 2012

Treasury Round Up - 4/8/12


Happy Easter bloggers!  I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday.

Please help me thank the curators who featured my work this past week by visiting their shops and checking out their treasuries.

Pamela (ForHerEarsOnly) included my Beaded Bangle Bracelet - Metallic Jewel Tone in her Black is the Night treasury.  I love the mix of items that she included here.  Check out Pamela's Porcelain & Pearls.


Tina (parltradet) included my Beaded Bracelet - Button Embellished - Rainbow in her R is for Rainbows! treasury.  The bright colors here are so fun, and I love the mix of items.  Check out Tina's Necklace black silver stretch - Lakrits (Licorice/Liquorice) 16 in. (pte-35).




I also curated my own treasury this week.
No one has created an EBW Challenge treasury in ages, so I decided that it was time to step up and make one myself.  I'll have more information about voting later this week.  For now, you can preview (and purchase) a lot of the gorgeous pieces in this challenge.

Thanks to those who linked up with me last week!  Here are a few of the items that they featured last week.  Click on the photos to check out the product listings.



I am really touched by all the people who I have inspired to start their own treasury round ups with awesome shop features and write ups!  Please link up with me and grab a button for your own post.  I know that not everyone posts these rounds ups on Sundays, which is fine.  I will leave this link up open all week.

If you link up, take the time to visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.  Thanks! 
 



treasury round up

11 comments:

  1. Congraulations on the treasuries. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting featured in those fabulous treasuries :)
    Have a wonderful Easter holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!
    That card is so cute :)
    Your EBW treasury is awesome...so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is very cute! Hope you and Jake had a Happy Easter! I enjoyed the treasuries and features too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ForHerEarsOnly -what a cute store name! I went by Sarah's blog - what a neat technique! :-) Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easter! Those are lovely treasuries and gorgeous features! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingerprint Art is always so much fun! Happy Easter - great treasuries! :)

    Jamie
    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rose,

    Thank you so much for featuring my Etsy treasury, 'R is for Rainbows' and my black stretch-necklace. Your button and beaded bracelet was perfect for that collection!

    I have not been included in enough treasuries by other curators to make a round up necessary at this time, but it is an excellent idea for when that time comes. I have been included in two, so maybe I'll do something with that.

    I am making Etsy treasuries every day for 'Blogging from A to Z in April', which has taken a lot of time.

    I'm hoping to be able to fill my shop with new items in May.

    Best wishes & hugs,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful treasuries and great picks from the curator's shops! Always love your round-ups! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.