Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday Link List: the April tutorials edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List!  I've put together a wide variety of great craft tutorials and other useful household tutorials for you.  Enjoy!








This is the first part of a great three part tutorial from Ann.




Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.




Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List



Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for the Mother's Day edition!

14 comments:

  1. Dear Rose, All so pretty. I really like everything. Blessings for a good weekend dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas! I may have to try the gift box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list...Fun crafty links and useful household links!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting DIYs! I'll be checking out a few of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a surprise to see my journal tutorial here. Thanks so much for featuring it. I feel honored to be among so many other wonderful tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great DIYs! I want to attempt Ann's journal and I love that feather necklace too! Hope you enjoy your weekend Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are some great links, thanks for sharing. Just cleaned the inside of my oven with baking soda, it works great.. and I'm going to have to check out the nail polish jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked up tutorials for making my own box. I will have to check out Nancy's! Somehow I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list! I'm so excited to be included in this one. And I've been loving Duni's headbands:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are great. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun selection! Off to check out the boxes... first ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute finds! Thanks for including my necklace tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great variety of items to choose from! I need to give my stove a once-over... I'm going to try out the baking soda! Thanks for all the great links! {:-D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.