Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Link List: the April resource edition

Welcome to my Saturday Link List!  My resources editions primarily include resources for bloggers and crafty people with anything else that I like to throw into the mix.  Enjoy!



If you are considering selling your photos, doing any kind of professional photography, or are simply looking for something of a higher quality than Shutterfly, check this out.









 

Create your own link list and grab a button for your post or simply spread the word on your blog.

Saturday Link List

Did I feature your work here?  Grab a button for your blog or web site!
Saturday Link List

Did you use one of the resources, tutorials, or recipes from my link list?  Leave me a link in the comments or send me an e-mail (randomcreative28@gmail.com) with your photos and stories.  I would love to post them here.

Stay tuned next week for the April tutorials edition!

8 comments:

  1. dear Rose, Running a blog is a constant learning experience. There is so much I don't know!! Blessings my dear, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to look at those Mod Podge tips! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to check out the decoupage and crafting resources. Oh, and I love Remember the Milk - it's so easy and fun! Thanks for the links! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of good links to check out here. First I have to go read about how to make my scissors dance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty clever scrapbook storage! I'll have to check out the Mod Podge link for sure! Thanks for all these resources Rose! How the heck did I fall down on the commenters list? I guess I'm not keeping up as well as I thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking that scrapbook organizer, too - it could be useful for all kinds of little things!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.