Tuesday, April 10, 2012

voting for April EBW Challenge

Voting for the April EBW Challenge Seed Beads Only is up and running!  You can vote on the blog today through April 15.  Voting is on the right side of the page.  You'll have to scroll down a little bit to see all of the entries.  If you have problems with the main page, click here.  Check out all of the entries and vote for your favorite.

Here's my entry.
It's still available for sale here.  If you missed the blog post about it last month, read more about it right here.

As always, there are lots of stunning entries in this challenge.  Here are just a few of my favorites.

This is such an original design.
EBWC April Challenge Bow Bracelet by Fandefanfan

I love the fringe work here.  I need to try making a herringbone rope with Czech class beads like this one sometime.
Spring Bouquet Beadwoven Necklace...EBWC April 2012 Challenge...EBW Team by MaryTDesigns

This has been one of my favorites since the beginning of this challenge.  It reminds me of an Impressionism painting.
Wildflowers in the Sage Seed Bead Bracelet by SierraBeader


Newest articles:
Looking for older articles?  Click here!

Don't forget to enter my Memories software giveaway!

Where I Linked Up Today:
Treasury Tuesday

12 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that bow bracelet is amazing! I've never seen anything like that with seed beads before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all delightful but I'm leaning towards that bow bracelet - Wouldn't it make the neatest choker necklace?? Oh yeah, I think so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what cool and unusual designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bow bracelet is incredible. What I like about the challenges is the ability to view all the talented work.

    Off to vote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rose, These entries are all very beautiful. I do love the colors of your entry. I also agree with Grace the bow is very beautiful too. I do love the color pink I guess I sound fickle but they are all lovely. Blessings my dear, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work as always! I love how one little prompt creates such diverse pieces amongst the team. Off to vote...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. Those pieces are all stunning. absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting!! Congratulations! I hope you win :)
    I've voted for you! That bracelet is AMAZZZING! I can't believe you have the patience :)

    Good luck!!!
    Katrine <3
    thegentleflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I voted for your pretty purple bracelet! Wow, there's a lot of amazing entries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. there are so many wonderful entries there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such gorgeous work! I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creations! Wow! They look so intricate!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.