Sunday, April 15, 2012

Treasury Round Up - 4/15/12

I am always excited when I see a treasury feature in my activity feed!  Please help me thank the curators who featured my work this past week by visiting their shops and checking out their treasuries.

Pamela (ForHerEarsOnly) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Dagger Fringed - Pink Garden in her With Spring Comes Easter treasury.  She posted this last Sunday.  Many of these items are perfect for any time during the spring.  Check out Pamela's Pink Parlor.


Dorota (SaboDesigns) included my Button Charm Bracelet - Spring Green in her Little green on your hand treasury.  If you're looking for a new bracelet for this spring, check out this great collection.  Check our Dorota's Vintage Clock Earrings.


Janet (HoneyFromTheBee) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Metallic Brown, Blue, Red, - Clover Leaf Embellished in her All American Mom treasury.  If you're looking for a Mother's Day gift, head on over to this great collection.  Check out Janet's Rose Lampwork Bead Bracelet - Organic Mint Green Beads.


Diane (KickStandProductions) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Strawberry Fields Forever in her Strawberry fields forever treasury.  This is the third Strawberry Fields treasury feature I've had with this cuff for 2012!  Each one is so unique.  Diane's collection is no exception.  Check out her Framed charming tinted photo of a little blonde boy.


I also curated my own treasury this week.  Lime is one of my favorite underrated colors.  I hadn't used it in a treasury in ages.  It seemed like a perfect time of year to bring it back.
 

Thanks to those who linked up with me last week!  Here are a few of the items that they featured last week.  Click on the photos to check out the product listings.



I am really touched by all the people who I have inspired to start their own treasury round ups with awesome shop features and write ups!  Please link up with me and grab a button for your own post.  I know that not everyone posts these rounds ups on Sundays, which is fine.  I will leave this link up open all week.

If you link up, take the time to visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.  Thanks!










treasury round up

8 comments:

  1. Great treasuries...lovin' all the spring colors! Congrats and great features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clock earrings are very unique and fun! Lovely treasuries and I really like yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treasuries! Lots of fun things to go check out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colored pencil ring - unique! Thank you for the thank you! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. all wonderful treasuries. so many unique and creative items here

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking earrings from your first two treasury curators! I don't know if I would wear that pencil ring, but it's sure neat! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely treasuries! It's fun to see your features - love the pencil ring and the clock earrings - just plain fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really beautiful treasuries! I love the lime one you curated!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.