Sunday, April 22, 2012

Treasury Round Up - 4/22/12

I am always excited when I see a treasury feature in my activity feed!  Please help me thank the curators who featured my work this past week by visiting their shops and checking out their treasuries.

Georgia (GeorgiaCollection) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Strawberry Fields Forever in her For my sweet Mom treasury.  There is a great mix of items here, making it easy to pick out a great gift for many moms.  Check out Georgia's Sterling Silver Necklace or Ornament - The Ship.


Mary (TouchingThePast) included my Beaded Pendant - Peyote Triangle - Tri-Color with Pearl Pink Border in her Happiness comes in many shapes and colors treasury.  This is such a colorful whimsical collection.  Check out Mary's Charm bracelet - resin hearts with dried flowers - turquoise yellow red russet.

Kaili (clockworkgh0st) included my Button Bracelet - Double Yellow in her A Touch of Sun treasury.  This is such a bright collection with a great mix of items.  Check out Kaili's Sausalito Sunset California Photography Print Matte 8.x10.



Jenny (ABirdInTheHandArt) included my Beaded Cuff Bracelet - Winding Road with Checked Border in her I Love My Mom treasury.  I love the green/turquoise blue color combination here!  Check out Jenny's Green Bird Charm Bracelet - Green Beads and Green Pigeon Charm.



Thanks to those who linked up with me last week!  Here are a few of the items that they featured last week.  Click on the photos to check out the product listings.




I am really touched by all the people who I have inspired to start their own treasury round ups with awesome shop features and write ups!  Please link up with me and grab a button for your own post.  I know that not everyone posts these rounds ups on Sundays, which is fine.  I will leave this link up open all week.

If you link up, take the time to visit and comment on at least one other post.  No one benefits from linking up if we don't all support each other.  Thanks!





treasury round up

12 comments:

  1. Wonderful roundup Rose. I like the bracelet. Have a good Sunday. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too Rose :)
    Those are really fun treasuries! Love the green one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Rose. Thanks so much!! Your jewelry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on all of the great features! and thank you for featuring my print :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round-up! Congratulations on the treasuries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the items you chose to feature! great treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Congrats on all the features =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute charm bracelets! And the California sunset looks fabulous - wish I lived there! {:-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that ship ornament/pendant of Georgia's, but your stained glass house is very cute! Going to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great round up! thanks for including my charm bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your Treasuries, and thanks for the reminder to link up! I had forgotten, I'll admit. I love Kaili's Sausalito photo...so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts, questions, and feedback.